My name is Timothy King and I am so glad you are here.
Life just has it’s way of changing your plans…
I studied Myotherapy in 1998 and, to be honest I did not know whether soft tissue work had the potential that I had hoped. So I considered post grad study in other medical disciplines…but…life circumstances ‘forced’ me to apply what I had learned clinically to support my young family. I am SO my circumstances forced me to focus on this work!
I could not believe how many people I could help who had literally tried everything. I am so HAPPY that life has taken me down this road.
I have now trained therapists all over the world. I would never stop working clinically though…I just love helping people.
Life is good.
I love the problem-solving. I love the patient engagement. I love the science. I love solving those cases that people have been everywhere to fix. Following these passions has made me amazingly busy for more than 20 years.
Now its time for me to help you.
Timothy J. King – BTh., Adv. Dip. App. Sci. Myo
Is this training for you?
- If you want to raise the bar on your professionalism and patient engagement you are in the right place.
- If you want a brilliant framework for problem solving then let me share mine with you.
- If you want a more efficient technique that is kinder to your body, with magnificent clinical outcomes you are on the right page.
- Put simply, if you want to see more patients and make more money you are looking at the right course.
- Read more about the course…